Thursday, April 26, 2012

Would a NVIDIA® GeForce® 6150SE integrated card work well for streaming video to a LCD TV?

I have an emachines PC that has this video card integrated on the pc. I want to start streaming to my LCD TV using some sort of VGA signal splitter to the HDMI port on my TV. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...|||You should check out satellite direct on mac.|||Well more things come into play when doing this like lcd size and screen resloution. how much memore does the built in card have and what not but wince its a 6150 I'd say it would work fine as long as you like how the video plays on the tv.





Btw I love nvidia cards if its bang for the buck i suggest going to tigerdirect.com and getting a nvidia 9800 card they work great.|||I would say that you will not get a good result if you use the integrated graphics from the eMachine to your LCD TV. I would recommend a video card the either has a HDMI port or DVI port (you can get a DVI to HDMI cable) and connect it to the LCD TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment