Friday, April 27, 2012

VIDEO CARD for emachines ?

I have this PC: http://www.emachines.com/support/product_support.html?cat=Desktops&subcat=T%20Series&model=T6528 , its been upgraded to 2gb RAM, next thing is that i want to upgrade the video card. it has the original card nothing changed except for the RAM. SO what i want is to get some recommendations of what video car to get. I would like to play games around 2005-2008, not newer cause i know CPU cant deal with it. Please advise me of what to get I would like to get the best VIDEO CARD my pc can handle. THANKS|||Wow, thanks for all the info!

Given the system you have I would recommend an ATI/AMD 5770 PCI-E video card.

It will not need any additional power, and will HUGELY IMPROVE your ability to play not quite cutting edge games. Actually, with a 22" LCD monitor, you would be surprised how well this card will run modern games! Don't go any bigger on the card though, since eMachines power supplies are not known for extra headroom. In any event, you are restricted based on the cpu you have anyway, as you said. You have the PCI-Ex16 slot, I say 5770 all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment