Friday, April 27, 2012

Can an eMachines T5088 have a high profile video card?

I'm trying to buy a video card for my computer. It is the Nvidia GT 430 and i want to know if it will fit in my computer since it is a high profile card. Also, will the power supply be enough to handle the card? I would appreciate it if you could answer these questions.|||Your computer can use that card just fine. but it is getting on the old side and your processor is going to be very limiting in what you have the ability to do. Most newer games require dual core processors. You may be better off just updating with a whole new computer.|||Nope, as far as I know emachines is the worst company every all of it is made out of cheap material. Emachines PC's aren't compatible with that sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment