Friday, April 27, 2012

Is there a better video card available for the Emachines M6805?

I want to upgrade the mobility radeon 9600 (64mb of dedicated video memory)|||Do not buy that card I had one and it doesn't work very well. I have a Emachines T2460 it is a older version around 4 or 5 years old still runs great. I would get a Geforce FX5500 at 128 or 256mb. Check out www.tigerdirect.com or www.newegg.com or www.pcclub.com.|||Nope, there isn't. I have the 6810.



But you have not specified what you need it for. I'm assuming gaming, since that's the only application type that usually requires a lot of video memory.|||How were you thinking you could upgrade the video on a laptop?



If you want more video memory for a laptop...you need to buy a new one with better video/more memory.



§§

No comments:

Post a Comment