Thursday, April 26, 2012

Can I upgrade a video card laptop Emachines eMachines eME625-5192 ( ATI X1200 )?

I just bought it from Circuitcity.com Online . It came with ATI Mobility Radeon Xpress 1200 but It can't handle the graphic enough .I can handle smooth but When I play game such as Crossfire FPS subagames.com , I can't play shoot smooth like my desktop , it runs smooth but I just feel that it is lagging or something . Basically I can't shoot accuracy in the game .



So I just want to know can I upgrade from this laptop , if so What video card Should I buy for this laptop .



Spec my laptop : Vista Basic , 3gb ram , ATI Mobility Radeon Xpress 1200 , 250 gb HD, AMD Athlon 64, single-core , 1.60 GHZ|||Almost all laptops have their video/ graphic card integrated on the motherboard so you can't change it, upgrade is not possible.|||no you can't upgrade the video card it is built into the motherboard

No comments:

Post a Comment