Thursday, April 26, 2012

Will a ddr2 video card work on my ddr computer?

I hvae a emachines t3410 and I want to put in a video card and I bought a ddr2 video card and I need to known if it matters what kind of ddr it has?|||No, the DDR2 type ram on your graphics card works independently from your system RAM. They do not need to be of compatible types to work. The only thing that must be compatible is the AGP/PCI/PCIe slot and the OS.|||if you have the right slot on your motherboard pci/agp it will work fine, you will need the specified operating sysem and powersupply.|||as long as you have the slow for it on your motherboard it should be just fine|||Yes, it will.



Ensure that the graphics/video card is compatible with your motherboard, however.|||Yes it will. Any graphics card that has the same bus type(pci-e,pci,agp) will work. If you wanted you could use a gddr3 graphics card. The ram is attached to the graphics card. Think of your graphics card as a mini motherboard. Essentially it it. It has its own ram and its own cpu. I hope I solved your answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment