Friday, April 27, 2012

Would a GeForce 210 1GB Video Card work with my laptop?

I need to upgrade my video card for my eMachines laptop. The kind I saw at the Source was called a GeForce 210 1GB Graphics Card.



Would this work with my laptop? [I'll provide extra details if needed].



If not, any recommendations and locations I can buy a graphics card for my laptop?



Thank you. :)|||Upgrading your video card in a laptop? Nope, especially not in an eMachines turd. Few laptops even have upgradeable video cards, and the ones that do take specific MXM cards, something you won't find off-the-shelf. Furthermore, even if you could, the Geforce 210 is a bottom-end pile of crap that you wouldn't want to use anyway.



Get a better laptop if you want a better video card.|||Your eMachines, and pretty much any laptop under $1500 cannot have their graphics card replaced or upgraded. They are welded onto the motherboard, and there is no slot for a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment