Friday, April 27, 2012

What graphics card or video card should I get for my eMachines computer?

Oko, so for christmas, all I want is a new video/graphics card (don't exactly know the difference), so I can run games at a faster FPS rate then it is now. I just don't know what I should get for my computer. I have a eMachines and it has 2GB's of ram.|||what part of E-Machine do you not get?

Does it have a graphics card or built in graphics chip ?

PSU is 250 watt or 1,000Watt ?



you really need to post your hardware to ask a hardware question|||the only;y limitations to you graphics card upgrade is you power supply. if it has 6pin connectors and has at list 500W pf power you good to go . but sens its a emashin it doesn't have atlise one of two.

So i think the highest you can go is GeForce GT 545 1.5GB DDR3



http://www.bestbuy.com/site/PNY+-+NVIDIA…

No comments:

Post a Comment