Friday, April 27, 2012

I need video card for an Emachines W3644?

I am currently using an Emachines W3644 and the onboard video is going out. I was wanting to know what exact video cards I can get that will work for this exact type of computer. I dont have alot of money at the moment to buy a computer so I would only like answers about what video cards I can get and/or what price they might be. Thanks to those who can help out.|||I'd recommend a standard PCI video card.

Anything PCI would work.



You COULD get a PCIe video card, but I can guarantee you'd need a new power supply considering most eMachine desktops have 250 - 350 watt power supplies -- and most video cards require a minimum of 450 watts.



Here's a bunch of cheap PCI video cards.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLis…

No comments:

Post a Comment