Friday, April 27, 2012

Can my computer handle a Nvidia GeForce 6200 video card (or better)?

I am wanting a bunch of new stuff for my computer for a new video game comming out soon. I have been thinking about getting a new video card and more memory. I don't know much about computers though. But I do know that I own a Emachines T5020 computer. One other thing I know is that it can handle PCI-E video cards.



I am just wondering if you can tell me some good video cards that will work. Thanks!|||You will need a PCI-e 16x slot and according to that page the computer only has PCI and PCI-e 1x. The 6200 probably has a PCI version but PCI cards are very bad for video games and I think your current integrated graphics might even be better than that. On the system requirements page it also says PCI cards will perform poorly.



There are no good cards that fit in your PC but I guess the 6200 PCI version might run the game on low graphics. Don't count on it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment