Friday, April 27, 2012

Can I take my video card out of a t3304 emachines?

also the monitor doesn't display anything anymore :( I think its due to the video card.|||Hello



Yes



There is a locking device at the back end of the PCI-E slot which you must release before removing the Video card or you will damage the Card and Motherboard.



If your monitor has a Green Flashing light when the computer is running, your resolution setting is out of range for the monitor.



Shut down your computer.



If you are running MS Windows, start the computer and press F8 until you get a screen asking if you want to startup in Safe Mode. Start your computer in Safe Mode.



Set your resolution to a resolution compatible to your monitor. Since you did not include the make and model of your monitor, I cannot give you the correct settings.



Good Luck|||I think it has an integrated Gforce 6xxx card, but I do believe it had a slot for additional graphics card. Just push the replacement in and it should become the new default.

No comments:

Post a Comment